Mitchell Williams and Partners Insurance invite you to join us for a monthly benefits roundtable webinar series designed exclusively for company benefits managers. This roundtable discussion is designed to provide benefits professionals with an opportunity to learn and discuss current issues and trends in benefits law and strategy. The first webinar in this series will be held April 7.
Are You Ready for PPACA?
Learn more about an employer's legal responsibilities under Health Care Reform and the strategies for meeting those responsibilities. We will be covering:
· The requirements for individual policies
· The rules applicable to group health plans
· The factors to consider in calculating the number of employees
· What constitutes a "grandfathered" plan
· The advantages of being a grandfathered plan
· How to preserve one's grandfathered status
· The "play or pay" provisions of the legislation
· What is required to play and how much to pay
· Management and fiduciary considerations in the plan design
Date: April, 7, 2011
Time: Noon to 12:40pm
To Register: Click here