Fight Back Against the Rising Cost of Health Insurance
Like many employers, you probably have been faced with the rising trend in health insurance cost. As a nation, we have seen 100% increase in premiums between 2000-2007. Inflation in the same period increased 24%, and wages saw a 21% increase.
How does one survive in today’s economy? Many see the only option is to react to high renewal rates by either sharing the cost with the employees, or lowering the benefits (raising deductibles) offered, in order to maintain their bottom line.
This is not a long term solution.
Health insurance should be viewed as a long term investment, and not just an expense. Your benefits package will help recruit, retain and reward key employees. Reacting at renewal will always put you in the ring with one hand tied behind your back.
At Partners Insurance, we work with employers to develop a strategic plan, and actively manage their benefits. We are a full service, independent Benefits agency. Put Partners Insurance in your corner, and we can help you win the fight against rising health insurance costs!
Did you know?
- 8 out of 10 Hospital Bills have Multiple Errors
- Most individuals do not know how to read their Explanation of Benefits
- 80% of all illnesses in the United States are preventable, including 8 out of the 9 leading causes of death
- Every dollar spent on Wellness programs averages a $3.93 savings
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Reduce Health Care Claims
- Reduce Employee Turnover
- Improve Productivity and Morale
For more information about Wellness Programs, please contact us!